Terms & Conditions
Conclusion Of Offer And Contract
1. Offers are subject to confirmation and without obligation.
2. Analysis reports and other descriptions of goods in certificates of analysis, catalogues, technical data sheets or other submitted product documentations are only roughly authoritative, unless explicitly described as binding. They don’t represent an agreement or warranty of a corresponding constitution of the goods. Anything else only applies if a PURE CHEMICS business manager defines a product description explicitly as warranty or agreement on the legal and factual nature, and communicates this to the buyer in written.
3. PURE CHEMICS reserves all ownership and copyright connected to all offer documents. Such documents may not be presented to third parties.
4. Orders are for PURE CHEMICS without obligation. The buyer is bound to his/her order for 2 weeks. PURE CHEMICS silence concerning offers, orders, demands or other explanations given by the buyer only apply as approval if it has been explicitly agreed upon in writing. Any order confirmation created electronically, which does not bear a signature and name shall be deemed to constitute written form. If the order confirmation contains obvious errors, writing or calculation errors, it is without obligation for PURE CHEMICS.
5. If the contract has been unilaterally annulled by the Buyer or an order/partial order unilaterally cancelled by the buyer, the Buyer has to reimburse PURE CHEMICS for all costs, which originated through the contract termination/cancellation; this applies especially to cancellation or rescission fees which have been charged to PURE CHEMICS for the delivery, costs for the purchase of goods which cannot be returned and all other expenditures which have been charged to PURE CHEMICS during the contract management and cancellation, such as legal fees, transportation costs, etc.
Scope Of Delivery
1. PURE CHEMICS is entitled to also partially deliver all services owed, unless the partial delivery has no meaning for the buyer and the buyer has referred hereunto in the contract.
2. If the buyer doesn’t explicitly insist on a certain shipping method, then the type of shipping is at PURE CHEMICS’s discretion, i.e. the shipping may be done by air, rail, ship or road.
3. All deliveries are quoted ex works or warehouse. The respective current logistic fees, displayed online on our website purechemics.com, apply.
4. A return of goods and corresponding credit note is only possible with PURE CHEMICS consent and must always meet PURE CHEMICS’s instructions concerning the return of deliveries. The buyer is responsible to meet those instructions. This applies in particular consideration of the applicable legal provisions concerning the delivery and the packaging of dangerous goods. All delivery commitments of PURE CHEMICS are under restriction “while stocks last”. Therefor PURE CHEMICS can withdraw from the contract, if the available stock is depleted.
1. Terms of delivery and deadlines are without obligation, if they have not been explicitly described as binding.
2. The terms of delivery start with the order entry or the dispatch of the order confirmation through PURE CHEMICS if applicable.
3. The terms of delivery are met if the goods have left the site until these terms expired.
4. In case of delay in delivery, the buyer has the right to withdraw from the contract after the fruitless expiration of a reasonable time extension of 4 weeks with refusal to accept performance, which he gave PURE CHEMICS after a delay in delivery.
Prices and payment
1. All consumption, sales or indirect taxes, customs, examination and acceptance fees or rather all other taxes, fees or liabilities of all kind, which have been stipulated through national authorities or rather allocated to the business between PURE CHEMICS and the buyer, are to be paid by the buyer in addition to the advertising price or invoice price. PURE CHEMICS is not obliged to point to possible taxes and fees.
2. PURE CHEMICSS of individual payment options may be limited if necessary.
• Bank transfer
1. The handling of payments is carried out through the company PURE CHEMICS. The client agrees to absorb all banking fees. If the full amount has not been credited, PURE CHEMICSS reserves the right to adjust the order to the amount transferred by the buyer.
2. For the payment via bank transfer, the buyer may only use reason for transfer given by PURE CHEMICS. If this guideline has been violated, PURE CHEMICS reserves the right to cancel the order. In this case the banking fees have to be paid by the buyer as well.
After the payment has been made, the client commits to contact the customer support to verify the payment. The verification should be done within 30 days. Once the deadline expires, PURE CHEMICS does not grant any guarantee for payment identification.
All possible fees have to be paid by the customer. To process a payment, PURE CHEMICS uses Western Union/ MoneyGram external service providers. The customer also has to pay the fees charged by these service providers. To pay via Western Union / MoneyGram a minimum order quantity of 300 USD/250 EUR is required.
Passing of risk
1. The risk is passed on to the buyer once the goods are handed over to the person responsible for the shipment or have left the site of PURE CHEMICS for the purpose of shipping. This also applies in the case of partial deliveries or if PURE CHEMICS has absorbed other services such as transport costs.
2. If the buyer fails to do so or violates other obligations to cooperate, PURE CHEMICS can demand the compensation of the suffered damage including possible additional expenses. The risk of a random loss or a random degradation of the goods passes on to the buyer at the moment in which his delay in acceptance commences. PURE CHEMICS is entitled to, after the fruitless expiry of a reasonable grace period, dispose of the goods otherwise and make the delivery to the buyer within a reasonably extended period.
3. Delivered goods shall be accepted by the buyer irrespective of any claims based on defects even if the products show insignificant defects.
Usage of the products by the buyer
1. PURE CHEMICS’s products are designed for the purpose of laboratory experiment and may not be used for other purposes as long as no other details have been given on the product labels, the PURE CHEMICS catalogues or other documents handed over to the buyer . Especially those PURE CHEMICS products may not be used for in-vitro diagnostics for the production of food products and pharmaceutical products in medical appliances as well as cosmetic products.
2. PURE CHEMICS does not check the products for safety and potency of food products, pharmaceutical products, medical appliances, cosmetics as well as for commercial or other purposes, if not described differently in the documents handed over by PURE CHEMICS. PURE CHEMICS explicitly advises the buyer to properly test, use, manufacture and advertise the products obtained from PURE CHEMICS and/or the products obtained with the help of PURE CHEMICS. The buyer has to check possible risks and dangers and to carry out all other potentially necessary research works to catch up on dangers, which may be the result of the usage of products obtained from PURE CHEMICS. The buyer also has to warn his buyer and there support personnel (such as transport operator etc.) regarding the potential risks and dangers connected to the usage or handling of the products.
3. The PURE CHEMICS products are written on the Chemicals Prohibition Ordinance List or other legal ordinances. The buyer himself is responsible to comply with legal ordinances concerning the handling of substances obtained through PURE CHEMICS.
Warranty rights and liabilities
1. The buyer’s warranty rights assume that the buyer checks the delivered goods on receipt and communicates defects electronically and immediately, latest 1 week after reception to PURE CHEMICS. The buyer shall describe the defects or rather substantiate through analysis.
Act of God
1. If an Act of God has prevented PURE CHEMICS from fulfilling its contractual duties, in particular the delivery of goods, PURE CHEMICS shall be exempted from its duties for the duration of the impediment with the addition of a reasonable start-up time, without the buyer having any right to claim compensation.
The same applies if the fulfillment of PURE CHEMICS’s obligations may be unreasonable, hindered or temporarily impossible due to unforeseen circumstances and circumstances PURE CHEMICS cannot be held responsible for, in particular because of labor dispute, official measures, energy shortfall, impediment to delivery by a supplier or substantial interruption of operations.
2. PURE CHEMICS has the right to withdraw from the contract if such an obstacle lasts for more than four months and the completion of the contract is not of interest anymore for PURE CHEMICS because of the obstacle. If the buyer insists, once the deadline has expired, PURE CHEMICS has to explain if they will make use of the right of withdrawal or deliver the goods within an acceptable deadline. Claims for indemnity of the buyer are excluded.
1. PURE CHEMICS explicitly advises the buyer, that during the export, the delivery items are subject to the respective limitations of the destination country. PURE CHEMICS reserves the right to conduct an internal expert control examination to determine if the contract can be executed to PURE CHEMICS’s discretion. In this connection, the buyer can be obliged to obtain necessary certificates and present them to PURE CHEMICS for examination.
2. The buyer may not sell PURE CHEMICS’s goods or make them available to third parties.
PURE CHEMICS only collects data that are necessary for the processing of the order. PURE CHEMICS does not provide information to third parties, authorities or other institutions. Customers have the possibility to cancel their client account at any moment and to unsubscribe from the newsletter. For client accounts with no completed order, a handling fee of $10 may be imposed for deleting the account.